Monday, February 6, 2012

Testing alchemical effects



This was a little sketch/illustration I did for the illustrated Skyrimblog "Skueruem", which just started recently and features skyrimfanart of illustrators.
I'm just able to play it sometimes, because I have to play it on my boyfriend's PC, since mine is reeeeeaaally slow. I always thought it's funny that you can eat the ingredients to test their alchemical effects. You can eat toes of trolls, hearts of humans, butterflies... Awesome!

I set up a tumblr-blog for sketches I do while strolling through Hamburg and maybe there will be some sketchbook drawings too... I'm not sure yet.

4 comments:

Mauricio Abril said...

nice work and style, especially your color pieces. cheers from the US!

Maike said...

Thanks a lot! :)

emma brown trithart said...

I really want to see more Skyrim art from folks like you! Can't wait to see more from Skuruem :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Maike said...

I drew Lydia, so that sketch will be up soon. ;D