Saturday, August 31, 2013

In Place Exhibition



This is my illo for the LGAL’s "In Place" exhibition (opening August 23th) and I chose Norway’s Hardangervidda. I was there with my family several times when I was young and loved the landscape and the calmness. I felt very free when we wandered through fjords and moss-covered places without any people. I do like spending my vacation in a city but hiking in Norway is the more relaxing and fullfilling thing for me. (And I adore the language!)

Prints and the book with all illustrations are available here: LGAL Shop
(Although there is still a wrong blue-ish preview picture in the store. The print will of course look like pictured above.

3 comments:

jules said...

Beautiful art !

Maike said...

Thank you, Jules!

Anonymous said...

natural hair shedding after braids best hair vendors on amazon 2018 hair clips raw wavy curly hair 18 inch hair weave best hair extensions faux hair pieces rush hair extensions prices lace front wigs uk qingdao hair products co ltd best selling wigs on amazon lace wigs